The logo of the Church of God World Missions, Philippines embodies the fundamental principles that the church believes in.
- The cross represents Christ, the only begotten Son of God, who suffered and died for the atonement of our sins.
- The curving ribbon speaks for the Holy Spirit’s fire. We are a Pentecostal church that believes in the activity of the Holy Ghost that results to holiness in living. It also represents the burning passion that God had put in our hearts spread His Word and serve Him.
- The blue formless object means that we are not bound by race and tradition nor by rituals and programs but solely united by a strong desire to win and save the souls of the needy and bring the lost to Christ. (1 Cor. 9:19-22)
All these symbols are brought to life by its significant colors.
- Red is the color of blood, the blood of Christ that washed away our sins.
- The eternal presence of God is painted in blue, which also represents His majesty and royalty.
- Gold, the color that is associated as which is holy and dedicated to God. We are His temple. We are chosen and set apart for Him. Therefore we are being purified and made holy.
We are in this world but not of this world. These words, “We Exalt You Jesus” were engraved, declaring that there is no other name by which we call upon, the name above all names. He is worthy to be praised for who he is, and for his unconditional love and mercy. His faithfulness never fails. He brings us salvation from death, healing from our sickness, security and protection from our enemies. He is the hope and the joy of those who are fully committed to Him. (Psalm 30)
Below are the official signages to be used by churches in Church of God World Missions, Philippines. To request the Photoshop Document of these graphics, please contact us .
Below are the specifications for the official signage. It can be downloaded here .
Below are samples of the other signage formats.
Palatino Small Caps is the official font used in the signage. It can be downloaded here .
Resources for Pastors