LIFE Ambassador’s Goal
LIFE Ambassador combines practical training, independent studies, and seminars for LEADERSHIP and reflection in order to accomplish the following:
- Facilitate the learning of pastoral skills under the guidance of a competent pastor or supervisor.
- Help develop and demonstrate a deep sense of submission, passion, teach ability, and loyalty.
- Commit to evangelization and establish churches in the city under Church of God World Missions.
- Encourage a positive attitude and spiritual trust in God and fellow ministers and leaders.
- Enhance a high level of faith in God and openness to the dynamic work of the Holy Spirit as a Pentecostal believer.
- Bring about firm dedication to the purpose of God and to the will of God in the personal life of the new minister.
LIFE Ambassador provides comprehensive training under the supervision for a period of six months. Training minister may opt to stay within the premises of COG on the basis of personal training needs, geographical factors, etc. During the training period, the intern will follow a daily schedule of academic, physical, and spiritual assignments. This involves completion of study courses. Training also includes seminars, periodic evaluations, examinations for the independent study courses, personal counseling, practicum and supervised field minister experience.
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Rightly Dividing the Word
- Preaching the Word
- Worship in the 21st Century
- Care Group in the City
- Leadership 101
- Biblical Counseling
- KYC Church History
- Bible Study Methods
- LOVE Explosion
- Setting up SS / CLDP Ministry
- Spiritual Warfare, Healing, and Deliverance
- English 101
- Personality Development
- Setting Up City Church Administration
- Setting Up Audio and Multimedia
- Sports and Recreation
3,666 total views, 2 views today